Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Round 2: Feature Take

Like previously mentioned, I decided to do another feature shot because I was unsure about the first one. I    took some shots a few months ago prior to this assignment of my aunt's funeral. Then I wanted to take shots of the St. George cemetery to sort of contrast the one's from Las Vegas. As you can see, the take from the actual funeral shows a lot of emotion and mourning. I love the shadows and lighting contrast with my family. The ones I took while the St. George cemetery was midday without any visitors, showed different emotions and context between the actual burial of a family member versus a group of graves in the middle of a town-they become collectively a solemn and quiet place of strangers and landscape.








Now here are the St. George shots.


















No comments:

Post a Comment