Sunday, March 4, 2012

Portrait Photoshoot

Messing with lighting
My partner was Tadja and Brian let us in to the studio, it was difficult even being behind the camera because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, but eventually I got closer and tried different angles. I hated being behind the camera, not being directed in what faces to make or anything. Since I helped Hazel with her shots as well, I learned even more about altering light depending on the person and face structure and light given.

I love how there's barely any light on her face

Thanks to Brian for letting us in the studio!


This shot loses focus even on her hair and chin area


It's a really bright shot but her left cheek is still darker


Hazel looks like an African Queen :)



She has the rembrant triangle on her cheek

Her face works so well with the light, to where a good majority of her face isn't visible.

This is just a wide shot of Swig where I work

Another wide shot 




No comments:

Post a Comment